College of Human Medicine

Student Resolution Advocate

How can I get support on personal issues?

One way to initiate support for personal concerns not consistent with the “Reasons to Contact” section is to contact Dr. Judith Brady (517) 353-9010, and offices in Room A-112W Clinical Center in East Lansing and Room 624 Secchia in Grand Rapids or Terry McGovern (616) 234-2739, Assistant Director of Student Counseling & Wellness, Room 624 Secchia Center. If you are in doubt, please contact the Dr. Shafer to help you sort it out.